Monday, August 16, 2010

be strong okay!


"There are big ships and small ships.  But the best ship of all is friendship."
yes i do!! i love my friendship. i love my friends. i want to be my self and i can make my friends happy n smile always.. even i'm not.. 

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. "
aku selalu pegang kate ni.."its hard now for u to hold .. but who knows your future will be better than others people aite??" be strong my dear!

"I don't know why they call it heartbreak.  It feels like every other part of my body is broken too."
ouh sakit je bila blaku kat batang hidung sendiri kn?? but oh damn gileerrr i hate this part!

"A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad."
okay!!. ak suka y ni.. i miss my bestie.. huhu dorang mmang selalu bg nasihat kat aku ble ak down.

"Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later"
mama slalu ckp ni.. mmg suahh bljaa.. tp its fun!!:)

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry." guys!! tell me about love plzz.. bpk lembab dlm hal ni.. huhu..

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos."
so?? dont say good bye okay!! i hate it!

oh apa motif aku tulis semua ni?? humm.. sume ni y akan bg ak semangat bila ak down..
 im just have my family.. my friends.. my lovely bear.. my bestie ever!.. huhu
guys bila down.. jgn lupa yng atas tu yaa.. Dia selalu dlm ati kte.. selalu temani kte dlm sush n seng..

" fatin khusaini.. i know u r strong girl!.be cool.. tomorow u will be better."
ayt selalu ak dpt ble ak down n my bestie cheer me up.. oh tengs too yana.. tasya.. ima... especialy suhana.. shaheeda.. n hami farhan!.. u guys alway be with me..:) i miss u.. 

"Adik..biar kejam sekarng jgn kejam kemudian hari. fikir apa adik nk?? dan buat.. dan lakukn.. jgan pendam2.. nant merana.. "
okay..ni apa yang mama slalu nasihat kat ak.. 
okay mama adik buat.. tapi kadang2 tu sakit mcm mana??
"sakit?? tak pe atleast u learn something new honey!!. sakit sekarg takpe.. jgn mase depan.."
ok..*trima walaupon sakit*

guys im sory.. if slame ni ak adebuat salh or sumthng.. sbb im learning right now.. plz.. plz.. aku masih belajar untuk berjaln lagi disini.. tengs because pay attention 2 me:)

last but not least..
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!






-ffmk-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

syahdu nye post ni?kenape babe?about that?
u're a grown up girl,
think wisely,

"biar kite hidup dgn org yg syg kite,hargai kita tin, jgn kita hidup dgn org yg kita syg tpi die x hiraukn pun kita"

fatin khusaini said...

ohh.. yekee:)
tengs!!!..
i hope so syg..
naj teng..such a good fwen!:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...